Empower Your Emotional Resilience: Let-go of stress through Self-Havening®
Time & Location
About the Event
It’s no surprise to hear that, right now, stress is going through the roof. Workplace depression and anxiety are on the rise along with other non-workplace mental health problems, depression, anxiety, addictions, family conflict and hoarding too.
Many of these issues may be somewhat caused by workplace stress and/or life trauma and when chronic stress is experienced over an extended period of time itself can be the cause of further traumatic stress. Now more than ever we have become aware that certain types of stress depletes our immune system and sleep, increasing our vulnerability to stress related illnesses. A less well known fact is that traumatic stress depletes the quality of sleep which has a further negative impact on our emotional wellbeing.
Havening Techniques, reflective of the latest neuroscience, provides an innovative, brief and cost effective solution to letting-go of unwanted emotions from trauma, and building emotional resilience, often resulting in astonishing results. Havening Techniques helps to deliberately process and remove stuck traumatic emotions and helps to enhance the body's natural capacity to heal itself e.g. from inescapable chronic stress. Research undertaken by Kings College University and Cardiff University evidences the results focused benefits of Havening Techniques on peoples health and wellbeing.
In the online workshops we guide participants to do ‘Havening Touch’ of their arms, face and hands; neuroscience research confirms this generates healing delta brain waves, the same delta waves deep non-dreaming sleep generates to let go of the days stress (that is when we sleep well). Participants are also guided to use specific techniques that make productive use of their imagination and intention.
- Learn how to use the neuroscience informed Havening Techniques® to let-go of traumatic and vicarious stress, to help empower emotional wellbeing.
- Explore the possibilities of using Resilience through harnessing the power of neuroplasticity
- Understand the relationship between fear/anxiety and stress and its impact on thinking, relationships and performance
- Start practicing a road map called Creating Personal Resiliency to help process emotional stress/distress
- Begin designing a daily program of neuroplasticity hacks for empowered resiliency development
- Participants will leave feeling relaxed, invigorated and measurably less stressed with a practical tool in the palm of their hands to let-go of stress and build resilience using self-Havening.
This workshop is 4 hours in duration (with a break in the middle) and is part of a series of ‘LEAF’ workshops - Let-go, Empower, Action, Flourish. Here is what 2 attendee’s said at the last workshop on 18th March:
A neat package of useful techniques and ways of thinking that will help me at home and work, very useful after a year of living differently. Kit Reynolds
Thankyou Jan Carpenter. Just finished a really helpful positive session learning about #Havening techniques. Building resilience and nurturing those brain waves during these times is a very useful way to spend an evening. So glad you invited me Jan! #learning #inspiration. Gillian Flegg
About the Trainer
Jan Carpenter, founder of Turn Over A New LEAF, is an advanced level adult Social Worker, and has over a decade of expertise in helping individuals address their wellbeing and make practical steps to change their behaviours and relationship blockages, as a Certified Coach, NLP Practitioner and Havening Techniques® Practitioner and Trainer.
- Social Worker rate£20£200£0