Action: Transform your resilience and wellbeing through experimentation and developing habits that stick.
Time & Location
About the Event
In this workshop you will learn about:
- Little and often daily actions: develop resilience and wellbeing routines that enhance your mood, rest and recovery, nutrition, fitness, brain and breathing.
- Engage your inner experimenter: try out a range of actions before turning them into daily resilience and wellbeing habits or routines.
- Tune yourself in: How to use Havening Techniques to tune YOU into your resilient and wellbeing self every day
- Train your brain, your most powerful asset: How to use technology to help leverage your time, to evaluate and support your wellbeing momentum on a daily basis.
- Strengthen the inner landscape of your brain and body to safeguard you from various types of toxic stress.
About the Trainer
Jan Carpenter, Founder of Turn Over A New LEAF, will be your trainer. He is a Resilience Coach and trainer committed to improving resilience and wellbeing in social workers. He is also a social worker of 20 years.
Jan has over a decade of expertise in helping individuals address lifestyle issues and make practical steps to change their behaviours and relationship blockages, as a Certified Coach and Havening Techniques® practitioner and trainer.